Registered Behavior Technician
The Arc Tampa Bay is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated RBT who wants to make a difference in the lives of children diagnosed with autism. The Arc Tampa Bay has opened The Center for Great Expectations clinic at our Clearwater location that will provide Applied Behavior Analysis therapy to children diagnosed on the autism spectrum. Therapy will be provided in a state-of-the-art clinic setting. Part-time and full-time hours are available.
To be considered, applicant MUST already have a Regiistered Behavior Technician (RBT) Certification or be willing to complete the 40 hour online training and then take and pass the test ($50 fee.).
Skills / Requirements
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 48 college credit hours preferred.
- Hold RBT certification and possess an active Medicaid provider number (preferred)
- Reliable transportation and insurance.
- Strong computer and technology skills.
Must be able to complete pre employment drug screen as well as a Level 2 Federal and local background check.
The Arc Tampa Bay offers competitive compensation based on experience, extensive hands-on training, program oversight, and a benefits package based on number of hours worked.
- medical, dental, and life insurance at NO cost to the FULL TIME employee
- low cost vision insurance
- free gym membership
- tax sheltered 403b retirement account with $.75 on the dollar match up to 4% after 1 year
- opportunities for advancement
Pay: $15.50 to $17/hour
Full health benefits after 90 days.
Job Status: Part Time