Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
The Arc Tampa Bay is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) who wants to make a difference in the lives of children on the spectrum. The Arc Tampa Bay has been serving the DD Community in Pinellas County for over 60 years and, in 2017, expanded our services to children on the autism spectrum. The Richard B. Funk Center for Great Expectations at The Arc Tampa Bay provides Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to young children with autism in a clinic setting.
This is an amazing career where you change the lives of children and their families every day! Please join us in making every day a better day for children on the spectrum!
Come join our family today and be a part of something amazing!
We are pleased to announce that our wages have been increased !
Skills / Requirements
· Applicant must be 18 years of age or older
· High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 48 college credit hours preferred.
· Hold RBT certification and possess an active Medicaid provider number (REQUIRED)
· Reliable transportation and insurance.
· Strong computer and technology skills.
Must be able to complete pre-employment drug screen as well as a Level 2 Federal and local background check.
The Arc Tampa Bay offers competitive compensation based on experience, extensive hands-on training, program oversight, and a benefits package based on number of hours worked.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
· Medical, dental, and life insurance at NO cost to the FULL-TIME employee
· Low-cost vision insurance
· Free gym membership
· Tax-sheltered 403b retirement account with $.75 on the dollar match up to 4% after 1 year
· Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation and sick time
· Most major holidays are paid
We Support our RBTs!
· Seeking Supervision? FREE supervision by a BCBA-D and/or a BCBA
· The Arc Tampa Bay will pay for your annual RBT renewal
· RBTs are employees NOT contractors
· No non-compete to sign!
· Plenty of support. DAILY interactions with BCBA-D/BCBA/or veteran RBT. You are not on an island!
· Paid training (e.g., CPR, HIPPA, Crisis Management)
· Consistent schedule
Pay: $18.98 to $19/hour
Full health benefits after 90 days.
Job Status: On Call