Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
The Arc Tampa Bay is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated RBT who wants to make a difference in the lives of children on the spectrum. The Arc Tampa Bay has opened The Center for Great Expectations clinic at our Clearwater location that will provide Applied Behavior Analysis therapy to children diagnosed on the autism spectrum. Therapy will be provided in a state-of-the-art clinic setting. This is a PRN position.
To be considered, applicant MUST already have a Regiistered Behavior Technician (RBT) Certification and PREFERABLY A MEDICAID PROVIDER NUMBER AS WELL)
This is an amazing career where you change the lives of children and their families every day! Please join us in making every day a better day for children on the spectrum!
The Arc Tampa Bay has been serving the DD Community in Pinellas County for over 60 years and we are so proud to have expanded our services to children on the spectrum.
Come join our family today and be a part of something amazing!
Skills / Requirements
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 48 college credit hours preferred.
- Hold RBT certification and possess an active Medicaid provider number (REQUIRED)
- Reliable transportation and insurance.
- Strong computer and technology skills.
Must be able to complete pre employment drug screen as well as a Level 2 Federal and local background check.
The Arc Tampa Bay offers competitive compensation based on experience, extensive hands-on training, program oversight, and a benefits package based on number of hours worked.
Benefits for full-time employees Include:
- medical, dental, and life insurance at NO cost to the FULL TIME employee
- low cost vision insurance
- free gym membership
- tax sheltered 403b retirement account with $.75 on the dollar match up to 4% after 1 year
- opportunities for advancemenPTO after 90 days if you work at least 20 hours per week.
Pay: $15.50 to $17/hour
Full health benefits after 90 days.
Job Status: On Call