Marketing/Community Engagement Specialist
Under the direction of the Associate Executive Director, the Marketing/Business Development Specialist will oversee and develop marketing campaigns to help promote The Arc Tampa Bay’s (TATB) services in our community. Marketing should be able to reach consumers through digital and traditional platforms and integrate marketing efforts across various departments.
Essential Duties: As per The Arc Tampa Bay policies and procedures.
- Develop digital and traditional marketing campaigns across multiple platforms, including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Conduct research and analyze data to help develop, implement and measure the success of each strategy.
- Oversee and develop marketing campaigns to promote TATB’s services in the community.
- Spearhead efforts to increase SEO visibility.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Maintain TATB website and work with community partners to cross promote organizations.
- Organize events and product exhibitions as needed to promote TATB in the community.
- Create copy and proofread for marketing campaigns.
- Work with the Human Resource Department to help promote TATB in the community as a place of employment.
- Work closely with TATB’s marketing committee, including reporting data, meeting goals, and implementing strategies.
- Collaborate with community organizations/businesses to promote Voc Rehab Discovery program as well as bring in work to the workshops
- Any other job as assigned by the Associate Executive Director.
Skills / Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related field or at least two years of experience in marketing or related position.
Benefits package includes:
$250.00 employment committment bonus after 90 days
- Medical, Dental, and life insurance at NO cost to the employee
- Free Membership to City of Clearwater Rec Center
*PLEASE NOTE: As the required education for this position is a Bachelor's, the wage range is firm at $14.66 to $18.51 . Related experience and education may get you to the middle of the range to begin. There will not be a starting wage higher than the high end of the scale. If you are a person with a passion for people with developmental disabilities and possess the savy for marketing our business in todays' world - this could be the start of a wonderful career!
Pay: $14.66 to $18.51/hour
Job Status: Full Time