Group home weekday Shift Lead
The Arc Tampa Bay, one of The Suncoast Regions' largest providers of services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, wants you on their team!
We are seeking a weekday lead staff to care for persons with developmental disabilities in one of our behavior group home settings. As a weekday lead, you will assist with
- toileting/changing/hygiene assistance
- med pass
- transportation, etc...
- treating consumers with dignity and respect in all aspects of care providing
- medical appointments
Position is a full time, supervisory role. Schedule is Monday through Friday. Home is located near Innisbrook in Dunedin.
If you desire personal satisfaction by helping those in need and enhancing the dignity and independence of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, The Arc Tampa Bay wants you to apply for this opportunity today! Employees MUST be able to commit to a full time shift, as well as have availability for required day time trainings over their first 90 days of employment.
Skills / Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Florida Driver License
- At least 21 years of age per insurance requirement
- 1 year of related experienced with behaviors as well as 1 year of supervisory experience
- Local & Federal Background checks (company paid)
- Pre employment, post accident, and reasonable suspicion drug screen in accordance with The Florida Drug Free Work Place Policy (company paid)
- Availability for 70 hours of paid, weekday/daytime training over your first 30 to 45 days of employment
- Availability for monthly daytime meetings and quarterly daytime in service trainings
- Patience, compassion, dedication, reliability!!!!
We value our dedicated team of employees by offering a comprehensive benefits package. As a Direct Care Staff, you will enjoy:
- Medical and Dental insurance at NO cost to employee
- Low cost vision insurance
- Free gym membership
- Tax Sheltered retirement plan with employer match up $.75 on the dollar, up to 4% of annual salary, after 1 year of employment
- Life Insurance at no cost to employee
- Full-time, steady schedule with a variety of shifts and locations to choose from
- Large, stable organization with opportunities for growth
Pay: $10.75 to $11.75/hour
Wage depends on specific position hired for, we have weekend shift differential
Job Status: Full Time