The Arc Tampa Bay, a non-profit leader in providing services to the I/DD population for more than 60 years, is seeking to add new members to its' leadership team. If you have a great passion and dedication to this population along with previous supervisory experience this may be the role you have been looking for! Look no further, and apply today to be a Lead Direct Support Professional in one of our Northern Pinellas County Group Homes. CURRENTLY OFFERING WEEKLY BONUSES FOR 40 HOURS WORKED!
We are seeking to hire for homes in Palm Harbor and Dunedin. We have homes that serve individuals with behaviors, with medical and aging issues, and higher skills.
Essential duties of a Lead DSP at The Arc Tampa Bay include but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting the Program Manager with scheduling of staff
- Providing Direct Care, assisting individuals in all aspects of daily living - with great care and patience
- Daily documentation
- Passing Medications
- Hygiene assistance
- Cooking and cleaning
- Being reliable, dependable, patient, caring, and kind
- Treating all the individuals we serve with the utmost respect, assisting them in having the best quality of life possible
- Maintaining open lines of communication between co-workers, supervisors, and administration
- Being an ambassador for The Arc Tampa Bay, an example to follow for peers
If you possess the qualities of a true leader, please apply today!
Skills / Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Florida Driver License
- At least 21 years of age per insurance requirement
- 2 years of related experience working with individuals with I/DD
- Previous supervisory experience (at least 1 year)
- Local & Federal Background checks (company paid)
- Pre employment, post accident, and reasonable suspicion drug screen in accordance with The Florida Drug-Free Work Place Policy (company paid)
- Availability for 70 hours of paid, weekday/daytime training over 30 to 45 days
- Availability for monthly daytime meetings and quarterly daytime in service
- Patience, compassion, dedication, reliability!!!!
CURRENTLY OFFERING WEEKLY BONUSES FOR 40 HOURS WORKED!
Pay: $13.02 to $13.57/hour
Job Status: Full Time