DSP Lead for Female Behavior Home
The Arc Tampa Bay leads the intellectual and developmental disability care industry frontier, constantly reinventing capabilities of our children, adults and residential care programs. For 60 years, we have celebrated the passion of our purpose-minded employees who fulfill this mission everyday. The Arc Tampa Bay wants you on their team! $13.50/hour
We are seeking a Weekday and Weekend Lead Direct Support Staff to care for persons with developmental disabilities in one of our numerous group home settings. Each home is uniquely constructed to care for a specific disability, offering an ideal environment for each resident. Direct Care Staff are needed to maintain the security and quality of life of residents. Other responsibilities include:
- Assisting Home manager with: Sceduling, paperwork, shopping, appointments, etc.
- toileting/changing/hygiene assistance
- med pass
- transportation, etc...
- treating consumers with dignity and respect in all aspects of care providing
Shift is Monday through Friday (afternoons in to evening) AND Friday through Sunday Lead. BOTH full time.
We have weekend shift differential!
HOME LOCATED IN: PALM HARBOR
If you desire personal satisfaction by helping those in need and enhancing the dignity and independence of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, The Arc Tampa Bay wants you to apply for this opportunity today! Employees MUST be able to commit to a full time shift, as well as have availability for required trainings.
Skills / Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Florida Driver License
- At least 21 years of age per insurance requirement
- 1 year of related experienced working with individuals with DD and behavior disorders
- Previous supervisory experience
- Local & Federal Background checks (company paid)
- Pre employment, post accident, and reasonable suspicion drug screen in accordance with The Florida Drug Free Work Place Policy (company paid)
- Availability for 70 hours of paid, weekday/daytime training over 30 to 45 days
- Availability for monthly daytime meetings and quarterly daytime in service
- Patience, compassion, dedication, reliability!!!!
We value our dedicated team of employees by offering a comprehensive benefits package. As a Full time Direct Care Staff, you will enjoy:
- Limited time Potential $250+ retention bonuses(if hired between March 1st and May 31st)
- Medical Dental, and Life insurance at NO cost to employee
- Low cost vision insurance
- Free gym membership
- Tax Sheltered retirement plan with employer match up $.75 on the dollar, up to 4% of annual salary, after 1 year of employment
- Full-time, steady schedule with a variety of shifts and locations to choose from
- Large, stable organization with opportunities for growth
- Potential for $250 retention bonus and pro rated fiscal year bonus if hired FULL Time Prior To May 31, 2019
Pay: $13 to $13.50/hour
Job Status: Full Time