DSP for Clearwater
Are you looking for some extra money to help out this holiday season? At The Arc Tampa Bay, you can help yourself while helping others and potentially turn it into your new career! We have 2 group homes and an Adult Day Training Center in Clearwater. We are seeking Direct Support Professionals to assist adults with I/DD in all aspects of daily living. If you have ever thought about a career in the care-taking field, now is the time! We have just kicked off our End-of-the-year Staff Bonanza prize give-a-way! Staff earns lotto tickets on the spot for doing things to support our mission, going above and beyond the call of duty. These lotto tickets are for clothing, gift cards, and grand prizes worth up to $500 each or more! 1 in 20 will win a grand prize in December! Apply and join us today to start making a difference tomorrow. All positions are full-time and there are plenty of opportunities for overtime!
We have 3 different locations in CLearwater. Below are the open shifts:
- Monday to Friday 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. ($11.30/hour)
- Weekend Marathon: Friday 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Split Shift: Monday to Thursday 6 to 9 a.m. AND 2 to 9 p.m
- Weekend Marathon: Friday 6 to 9 a.m. AND 2 to 9 p.m., Saturday AND Sunday 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Overnight Awake: Friday and Saturday 10:00 p.m. to 12:00 p.m. Sunday 10:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Split Shift: 6:00 to 10:00 a.m. AND 3:00 to 9:00 p.m. Monday to Thursday
- Weekend Marathon: Friday 6:00 to 10:00 a.m. and 3:000 to 10:00 p.m.Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Sunday 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Skills / Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Florida Driver License
- At least 18 years of age
- 1 year of behavior related experienced
- Local & Federal Background checks (company paid)
- Pre employment, post accident, and reasonable suspicion drug screen in accordance with The Florida Drug Free Work Place Policy (company paid)
- Patience, compassion, dedication, reliability!!!!
We value our dedicated team of employees by offering a comprehensive benefits package. As a Direct Care Staff, you will enjoy:
- $5,220 Annual Medical, Dental, and Life insurance benefit
- $916 in Paid Holidays
- $1222 in Paid vacation after 1 full year
- Tax Sheltered retirement plan with $1019 average employer match
- $1019 Paid Sick time
- Full-time, steady schedule with a variety of shifts and locations to choose from
- Large, stable organization with opportunities for growth
Pay: $11.30 to $12.85/hour
Wage depends upon position hired for
Job Status: Full Time