DSP for Adult Day Program
The Arc Tampa Bay leads the intellectual and developmental disability care industry frontier, constantly reinventing capabilities of our adult care programs. For 60 years, we have celebrated the passion of our purpose-minded employees who fulfill this mission everyday. The Arc Tampa Bay wants you on their team!
We are seeking Direct Support Staff to assist adults with developmental disabilities in one of our classroom or workshop settings. Each program is uniquely constructed to care for a specific disability, offering an ideal environment for each consumer. Direct Care Staff are needed to maintain the security and quality of life of the program participants. Other responsibilities include:
- toileting/changing/hygiene assistance
- med pass
- transportation, etc...
- treating consumers with dignity and respect in all aspects of care providing
All shifts are full time; monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Take the first step to making a committment to The Arc Tampa Bay and the people we serve today! It is a decision that will forever change both your life and their's.
If you desire personal satisfaction by helping those in need and enhancing the dignity and independence of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, The Arc Tampa Bay wants you to apply for this opportunity today! Employees MUST be able to commit to a full time shift, as well as have availability for required trainings.
Skills / Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Florida Driver License or other state issued I.D. for E-Verify
- At least 18 years of age
- 1 year of related experienced preferred but not required of all positions
- Local & Federal Background checks (company paid)
- Pre employment, post accident, and reasonable suspicion drug screen in accordance with The Florida Drug Free Work Place Policy (company paid)
- Patience, compassion, dedication, reliability!!!!
We value our dedicated team of employees by offering a comprehensive benefits package. As a Full time Direct Care Staff, you will enjoy:
- Medical Dental, and Life insurance at NO cost to employee
- Low cost vision insurance
- Free gym membership
- Tax Sheltered retirement plan with employer match up $.75 on the dollar, up to 4% of annual salary, after 1 year of employment
- Full-time, steady schedule
- Large, stable organization with opportunities for growth
Pay: $9.65 to $10.08/hour
Wage depends upon position hired for
Job Status: Full Time