Behavior Staff for Adult Day Program
The Arc Tampa Bay leads the intellectual and developmental disability care industry frontier, constantly reinventing the capabilities of our adult care programs. For 60 years, we have celebrated the passion of our purpose-minded employees who fulfill this mission every day. The Arc Tampa Bay wants you on their team! $10.30/hour to start. Position available Hopefully in mid June.
We are seeking a Direct Support Staff to assist a male adult with developmental disabilities in one of our workshop settings. This particular position is for a one-on-one to an individual that has severe behaviors At least 1 year working directly with persons with aggressive behaviors is required. Other responsibilities include:
- daily documentation
- assistance learning new jobs
- following all state-approved ABA behavior plans.
- treating consumers with dignity and respect in all aspects of care providing
All shifts are full time; Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. or 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Take the first step to making a commitment to The Arc Tampa Bay and the people we serve today! It is a decision that will forever change both your life and theirs.
If you desire personal satisfaction by helping those in need and enhancing the dignity and independence of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, The Arc Tampa Bay wants you to apply for this opportunity today! Employees MUST be able to commit to a full-time shift, as well as have availability for required trainings.
Prior experience working with behavior/aggressive persons a MUST!!!
Skills / Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Florida Driver License
- At least 21 years of age
- 1 year of behavior related experienced
- Local & Federal Background checks (company paid)
- Pre employment, post accident, and reasonable suspicion drug screen in accordance with The Florida Drug Free Work Place Policy (company paid)
- Patience, compassion, dedication, reliability!!!!
We value our dedicated team of employees by offering a comprehensive benefits package. As a Full time Direct Care Staff, you will enjoy:
- Medical Dental, and Life insurance at NO cost to employee
- Low cost vision insurance
- Free gym membership
- Tax Sheltered retirement plan with employer match up $.75 on the dollar, up to 4% of annual salary, after 1 year of employment
- Full-time, steady schedule
- Large, stable organization with opportunities for growth
Pay: $10.29 to $10.30/hour
Wage depends upon position hired for
Job Status: Full Time