The Arc Tampa Bay is seeking a professional to join our office. This individual must be a quick learner, be able to multi-task, work to deadlines, and be a people person. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in an office environment and have a great working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications. Answering phones, routing calls properly, as well as providing pertinent information to callers will be an essential function of the position. This individual will also be a key partner in assisting Administration with special projects. They should possess the professional qualities of executive leadership.
If you have a friendly and patient disposition as well as a great handle on your computer skills to keep up with today's fast-paced, technological world - this may be the job for you!
Apply online today to become the next team member of The Arc Tampa Bay.
Skills / Requirements
- Microsoft Office
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- Switchboard operating knowledge
We value our dedicated team of employees by offering a comprehensive benefits package. As a Full-time Staff, you will enjoy:
- $5,220 Annual Medical, Dental, and Life insurance benefit
- $916 in Paid Holidays
- $1222 in Paid vacation after 1 full year
- Tax Sheltered retirement plan with $1019 average employer match
- $1019 Paid Sick time
- Full-time, steady schedule with a variety of shifts and locations to choose from
- A large, stable organization with opportunities for growth
- Pre screenings paid for
- Training paid for
- Employee Recognition gifts
- Referral bonus