This posting has expired and is no longer available.
The Arc Tampa Bay, Northern Pinellas Counties leading agency serving people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, is seeking an experienced staff trainer to join our team! As an agency regulated by APD and Del Marva, we are seeking a candidate that is familiar with those requirements and standards. This position is responsible for:
- Training new hires
- Re certifying current employees
- Running frequent reports to ensure up to date compliance
- Assisting in In-Service for all staff
- Updating all trainings in Therap and scanning of original documents to company H Drive
- Publishing the training calendar/schedule for ALL classes on Therap and in paper/calendar form - ALWAYS at least 3 months in advance
- Maintaining trainer certifications in the following (at minimum)
- American Health and Safety Institute CPR, Basic First Aid, and Blood Borne Pathogens
- Safety Care
- APD's Zero Tolerance & Core Compentency
- Always ensuring the company compliance is in accordance with APD/Del Marva standards
Skills / Requirements
QUALIFICATIONS: Four year degree from an accredited school in Adult Education, Human Resources, or related field and at least two years of experience working with social services agency. Must be in good standing in with training associations or entities to be eligible to become a certified trainer in areas of need. Years of experience working with developmentally disabled or training activities may be substituted for college experience.
- Medical Insurance at NO cost to employee
- Dental Insurance at NO cost to employee
- Life Insurance at NO cost to employee
- Gym Membership at NO cost to employee
- and MUCH More!